Thursday, November 8, 2012

Hi, y'all

LA to LA has been marinating in my brain (and floating in internet limbo) for some time now.

After years of Tumblr-ing, I realized I'd created a scrapbook of sorts, and am hoping to make something a little more cohesive here.

But, yikes, blank pages are scary. What could LA to LA be?

My initial thought was to document the exploration of my sexy self. I've come a long way from Lower Alabama (to LA, NY, and back to LA) only to find I'm still hanging on to a lot of Southern hangups.

I decided I'd be a good little concierge and Angeleno and kill the nightlife with my best gal Lori. We'd have a little fashiony-lifestyley blog with pictures to prove that I did indeed lose the Wallabees in favor of rocking that miniskirt.

Then life sort of nudged me into considering all of those deeply ingrained hangups and fears.

It reminded me to be brave.

So here we'll explore all kinds of fun things such as:
  • Story Time
  • What have we learned today?
  • Only in LA
  • Only in Alabama
  • When I grow up I want to be...
And maybe more. Ready? Good, me too. Let's go.

2 comments:

  1. Yay!! Welcome to blogspot! I'm so happy to share the interwebs with you! xxoo love you mucho

    ReplyDelete